Hey health care workers (heroes), we wanted to say thanks.
As we have been navigating around the current COVID climate a reoccurring theme appearing is the struggle health care workers are experiencing with transportation to/from their hospitals.
As local business owners, we are so thankful for the healthcare workers working to keep our community safe and pulled together.
So we wanted to say thanks (again) by offering complimentary current transportation for health care workers to their respective hospital.
How to Book
Step 1:Employees simply need to pre-book their ride on our app (available in the App Store and GooglePlay)
Step 2:Add “IH employee” into the notes section for the booking
Step 3:Show your IH identification badge to the Driver at the start of the ride
Step 4:Have a safe day at work
Due to reduction in our operations (in reaction to the current situation) we ask that the guidelines below are followed to ensure we are capable of fulfilling this program:
- Rides must start or end at one of the eligible hospitals listed below
- Rides are limited to a 20km radius within the eligible hospitals listed below
- Try to pre-book your ride as in advance as possible to ensure better chance of us being able to accommodate
– Health Point Care Centre
– Hillside Seniors Health Centre
– James Bay Urgent and Primary Care
– Queen Alexandra Centre for Children’s Health
– Royal Jubilee Hospital
– Victoria General Hospital
– Westshore Urgent Primary Care
– Cancer Centre for the Southern Interior
– Community Health & Services Centre
– Kelowna General Hospital
– Kelowna Seniors Health & Welness Centre
– May Better Wellness Centre
– Rutland Aurora Health Centre